Sunday, December 7, 2008

Visiting Singapore alone..Day 1..

On 1st of December i went to Singapore on the purpose to visit Singapore and my relatives there alone.I had to go there alone since my family was quiet busy and i really bored at home.So i asked permission from my father and i got a green light but on one condition which was i had to visit most of my relatives there.Although had to visit some boring relatives but it's fine for me as long as i can go to Singapore.Then my father purchased the bus ticket for me and on morning of 1st December i got ready and my sister dropped me at lrt station at 7.15 in the morning!Then i took the train to plaza rakyat so that i can go to puduraya.There at puduraya i waited for the bus for almost 1 hour as the bus which scheduled at 8.45am haven't arrived so i waited for almost 30 minutes for the bus.Finally i sit comfortably inside after 30 minutes delay.After sms my father,i just sat in the bus damn bored and the journey took about six hour.Since it's long way to go i listen to music,sms some of my friends,enjoy the palm oil tree's scenery and sometimes i do slept for awhile.Then after almost six hour i reached at checkpoint.First was the Malaysia checkpoint. and next the Singapore.At Singapore's checkpoint i took about 10 minutes to clear all the stupid things which is quicker than last time and surprisingly the girl at the Singapore's custom was quiet friendly and she is hot by the way.Then after walking few minutes at both countries checkpoint the journey continued.It took about another 3o minutes inside Singapore to reach the bus station at lavender street.By the way, the lavender street is really close to my uncle's home there which I'm going to stay during at Singapore and this was the main reason i took transnasional's bus.Then after reaching the bus station, i walked about 10 minutes to my uncle's home all alone there although my uncle wanted to pick up me at bus station.After reaching their home,all my uncle's family members came to greet me at the door since it was one year ago last time i visited them.We all talked for awhile then i went to hang out with my cousins the whole evening.At night, i had to visit one of my relative as her mother just passed away few days ago.After suffering almost two hours there,we went back home.After reaching home,my aunt asked me if i would like to eat at McDonald but who will reject that.So me and my cousin went to eat at McDonald and my cousin being the guide.He took me to the mrt subway which was really long subway then we reached another entrance without using the mrt.Then the McDonald was right in front of the entrance.After reaching it,we bought some McChickens and ate there.By the way,the price was really expensive.Imagine a McChicken was 7 Singaporean which when compared to ringgit it will be rm16.However the food and the place to sit and eat both were nice.After spending few minutes we went home.At home we all together with rest of family members watched some movies and one by one started to sleepy after that and they went to sleep.Finally just me and my aunt was left at hall so we talked until she felt sleepy and went to sleep.As i was used to to sleep late i was the last one left at the hall.So i watched some movies for almost two hours before went to sleep.There was a lot of kinds of noise the whole time i was alone especially from the kitchen.It's was creepy actually when i was alone on seventh floor and the rain was drizzling outside plus with the noises.So i slept at 3am although i wasn't sleepy.

2 comments:

shhnz said...

wah,best nampak..
ada lak makan mcD..kat kl ppwn ade.
:)))

Marzuqi said...

best g singapore...
:D