Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 2 in Singapore..

Day 2 in Singapore,2 December 2008.On this day i had some enjoyable moments and surprisingly i woke up at 7am although i slept at 3am last night because in Malaysia i only woke up 11am something but sure more than 11am except i got things to do.So since i woke up early and nothing to do, i read Singapore's newspaper and my uncle was getting ready for his job while one of my cousin was also getting prepared work(she is younger than me but she had to do practical in some kind lab.It's more like a job).While i read the newspaper i notice something.They really write a lot about Malaysia and give a bad image about Malaysia in Singapore.Another thing which i noticed recently was about the landslide in Bukit Antarabangsa, they reports about the landslide every 10 minute which more often than local media here.Oops,i almost forget this post supposed about my trip.Sorry.After taking rest and breakfast,i waited for my cousin to woke up and he finally woke up about 10am something.Then i played with him until evening.I really enjoyed myself on his stuffs like x-box,his computer and psp all that time.By the way,sorry brother but you always loose as usual.Then,as my aunt promise she brought us to United Square(more like Ampang Point here).There i walk and walk and walk all around the complex.All that while i was checking many stores and even had chance to check out the new i-phone 3G.I almost stuck at that place because i was at the i-phone place so long.Overall it was nice and fun experience.Then,my aunt decided to have dinner at the food court.Since it has a lot of kinds of foods and most of the food have beef and porks which i strictly not allowed to eat.Then my aunt suggest me one kind of food and she said it only contains sea food and i haven't tried before.So i give a try and what you know,it was so delicious and i managed to finish.Unfortunately,i couldn't remember the food's name.After the dinner,we went home and my uncle picked up us there and one the way my uncle treat me a ice cream but ice cream wasn't like a ice cream.It was like some small little chill stones in a cup which has a flavour but i was nice actually.After reaching home,we rest for awhile before on the move again and this time to visit my aunt's father who is really ill at Sengkang.Then after the visit we went back home and the whole night my aunt,uncle,cousins and me enjoyed the whole while one by one went to bed and again i went to sleep late and the next morning i will be leaving Singapore.

p/s:Sorry i didn't update my blog for awhile as i was busy and i had a lot to post after this.Photos will be updated soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sbb tu aku x suke s'pore..apapun enjoy nmpk!

WAWA GHANI said...

waahhh...
singa pore!