Friday, December 5, 2008

happy go lucky...(actual date 28/11)

On that day many nice things happen to me.First of all the philips tv finally was sent to repaired.It almost 1 year my father didn't call the philips service center.Reason?Simply because he don't know the philips service center number and i all ready get used with some red lines formed on the image.So on wednesday i try my best to find the philips service centre online using my free time.Luckily i found it within few minutes online.Then the next day my father called the service center made a appoinment with the philips and the attendant at philips service centre is so good.After that the philips service guy came on the very next day.After 30 minutes of checking the tv, he said he to bring the main board and check what's wrong with it and the tv only to returned on tuesday.OMG!Luckily i'm going to singapore and not suferring here without the tv.Then after he left my friends,aizad and syamim came to my house to hang out for awhile and download some songs since they finish their spm.We did all of thing in my room and even syamim had a chance to take a quick nap.We also talk about a lot of things since we didn't meet for a long time.Then after more than three hour inside my room they finally left.Here are some of the pictures.On that many really many nice things happen to me and i was really happy the whole day.

UNO!! plus aizad and syamim..

1 comment:

azieramly said...

macam mana aizat dan syamim boleh ada kat umah kau? tevan kenapa tak jadi folower cikgu.bagi gempak sikit!!