Monday, December 29, 2008

-NO TITLE-

It have been really a long time since last i updated my blog and i think i really miss it.Reason for all of this i had been busy past 1 week.I had to attend tuition classes,help my father sometimes at his office,tiredness and other few things which i don't want to mention it here.Although some of my friends had seen me online for such long period and even chat with them sometimes i actually barelly had enough time to do my things online other than blogging which i haven't had time.Even i had to say no to some invites to hang out with friends as i had no time and i almost didn't went anywhere past 1 week with family or friends.I just went out for my tuition classes,shops to buy stuffs for new session of school and my father's office.That's all.Talking about school stuffs, i haven't finish buying it.For now,i just purchased school shirts and pants and also books.By the ways, i think the situation won't get easier as the new year almost there.Actually i post this after i was tagged by marzuqi so thanks to him i managed to open it.Besides that,for the past three days i was entertain my relative from Singapore who i had stayed there early this month and i we went few places such as batu caves and having dinner at "Look Out Point" at Bukit Ampang if not mistaken.The place was really nice and beautiful with the scenery of the sunset and the whole kuala lumpur.So i had to finish the tag which marzuqi tagged me.See ya!..

No comments: