Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Singapore..Final day..

3th of december was the final day me at singapore and that morning i woke up about 7am and got ready because the i had to be at the bus terminal at 8.30am.So right after i woke up , i went to pack up my things plus some things given by my aunt(thank you aunt).Then , i went to prepare myself and had my breakfast .After finish all that kind of stuffs,i went to the bus terminal accompanied by my aunt and my second cousin.There at the bus terminal i chit chat for awhile with my aunt and cousin while waiting to sit in the bus.While talking to her ,she said that they may come to Malaysia end of the month and i was really happy to hear that.Then,i was in the bus and on the way home.In the bus,i was enjoying the scenery while taking a moment refreshing what i went through past few days in Singapore and really trying hard to forget some incidence in Malaysia plus getting prepared myself for the most important exam which will be SPM.I really had to cover up everything i learned in form 4 while learning form 5 as i didn’t concentrate and was really enjoying the whole year.Looks like i got a lot of things waiting on year 2009.By the way,it was boring as exactly as i was on the way to Singapore .When i finally reached Puduraya it was quiet busy and full of people but i straightly went to the Lrt station and headed home.Then at Ampang Lrt station, my sister picked up me and we went back home.It’s going to business as usual for the coming days i guess.After some refreshment at home,i just lay down on the sofa and fall asleep.When i woke up it was about 9pm and i watched tv for awhile before went for a bath.Finally after that i had chance to online after almost 3 days without it.Then i online until the next morning before sleeping again.Looks like i had really enjoyable time there and had chances to forget some incidences which quiet disturbing me past few weeks and the trip ended.

p/s:They had confirmed that the whole family will be here on 25th December and i will update a new post tomorrow.I really hope i will have another chance for vacation but a longer period please.

No comments: