Thursday, January 1, 2009

New year brings hope..

Yeah!Finally 2009 had arrived with glory and say bye bye to 2008 which full of great moments and sad moments but 2008 was the best year for me because a lot of great things had happen during 2008!I hope that 2009 will be double as 2008 although i had to be serious through out the year because the lovely SPM.My hopes for 2009 will be....

*i will do my spm excellently*
*i will be serious on studies and won't playful anymore*
*really work hard on studies*
*focus on studies n studies*
*be a useful person for the world*
*be a successful person for the world*
*be the best person for my friends*
*enjoying with my friends*
*make enemies my bad friends*
*more friends n more*
*just move on and forget d past*

So,i really had nice and great during new year eve and new year day although i just celebrated at home with my families.During the eve of new year,i think i chat with highest number of person for 2008.I mean i chat really a lot of people and meet with all kind of situations.Then,i took an hour break and watched the countdown on 8tv while messaging all of my friends,relatives and teachers.While that i was retrieving sms from my friends and i really got a lot messages.After that,i watched tv for awhile and went online back and didn't sleep the whole night.Next morning,i still receiving messages until the evening.Then, i follow my father and helped him there.The whole evening i slept and hang out with my father at bifc.So i hope 2009 will be new chapter of my life which will full of colourful and memoriable sweet moments and also the hoping that the bad things happen or i did in 2008 won't be repeated in 2009.So say hye to 2009 and goodbye to 2008!!..

1 comment:

azieramly said...

lebih baik donload ada modul latihan TG 5 bab 1 akan digunakan dlm kelas..so,tak payah fotostat nanti...