Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm lost

It's been a while since i updated the blog and actually I was quiet busy with my school,tuitions and other things until i had not time to online.Early this year every single day i will be online no matter what or how busy i'm and what time is it but now things had changed.I had been banned from online on weekdays by someone which i don't want to mention.That means i only will be online on friday(after school),saturdays,sundays and some times on public holidays.That person actually wanted me to change and be more focus on studies which i'm trying my best now for the sack of my own good.

So back to topic,this whole week actually i was lost to some imaginary island or whatever.From Monday to Friday i went to school but i don't know what i did at school and i was happy when left alone and thinking or dreaming.Sometimes i went out the class and even my friends also don't know where i went.So some of them started gossiping about me with whatever girls they can think.Yeah! I went out of class as some of you knows and so what.I'm not doing something wrong or so ever.I know what good and bad for me.And about where i went..it will remain as a secret within myself.

I felt lost actually as the teacher was teaching i was like where i was and what i'm doing.This whole week at school, i can't remember what i learned and what i did most of the time.For some of my friends,i know and noticed i was away and floating in my own incredible world and been moving further away and away from my friends.I felt better be left whole alone actually and i like it.During this time,i don't know how but i managed to get closer with my old friends and friends which i left them awhile and i'm happy about it.

For today,my relationship with my closest person was tested because of third party who don't know to manage their life but love to disturb others.However,i went through and survive it with success.Although damaged had been done but i hope it will heal over the time.I also will do whatever i can to move on and continue with that relationship.So,i hope that everything happened this week will be a past and teaches me a few lesson in hard way but everything happens for a reason.Hope the best for the comings days,weeks,months and years ahead.

p/s:PAST IS A PAST AND WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THE FUTURE WHICH GUARANTEE OUR LIFE!....

1 comment:

shhnz said...

ola tevan..
asal ingat aku x perasan ker..
aku [rasan ko mcm kurang cikit minggu nie,especially waktu sejarah ko extra senyap...aku pun sedar yang ko dah rapat ngan org lain,which is ok..aku x kisah pown..aku mengaku kadang2 aku nie suke menyakitkan hati ko,and slalu lepas geram kat ko,walaupun aku bengang ngan orang lain..kenapa??sal ko mmg baik n ko sanggup sabar...tapi aku pun xkisah kalo ko xrapat sangat ngan aku..bagus kowt...aku kan nak pindah,so kalo aku pindah xde arr ko lost sgt kan..aku agak terasa pasal gossip tu,cume aku x gossip aku ejek..and aku ejek sal aku rasa aku rapat ngan ko...tp kalo ade terguris ke pape xpe..cume berhenti lost sgt..aku nakk spent time ngan kwn2 sgt skrg...nie cam last moment...so lain kali kalo dalam group tu jgn senyap sgt,kalo nak ckp pape ckp..kiteorg berenam kan wonderpeople...hihi...tp thnks kowt mention name aku...so igt tevan,tahan jek arr ngan aku nye perangai,bukan lama st pown...btw aku rase ni comment plg panjang aku pernah bg kowt..:))