Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rushing for awhile..

Today was a busy day actually and i was rushing here and there.As first i was supposed to go to marzuqi's house to take back my pendrive which i give to him on last day of school.The time i promise to him is 12pm sharp but unfortunately i woke up late at 12.30pm as i slept at 6am before that.So i broke my promise accidentally!!I'm sorry marzuqi.I really regret that.:(.Then,i received a sms from aizad.He want to borrow my biology book and he said that he will met up with me at 2pm but then he delayed to 2.30pm.I waited for him awhile but he didn't show up so i decided to go to his house and i did it as i had to be at sports planet at 3pm.I don't broke another promise!!There at his house, he wasn't in and only his sister was there.Thus,without wasting my time i left his house with the book at his sister's hand.After that,i went home and i really getting ready like a mad guy in just 15 minutes but it was already 2.55pm.OMG!.As i was late i force my sister to drive me there and i reached there about 3.10pm so i was late for 10 minutes.There at sports planet i quickly joined them.It was relieve to be there.Since i was really tension and stress for past few days,i released everything while playing futsal.Although i was releasing tension, i was glad to win the 1st game but my team lost the 2nd game.Then,i ask someone(couldn't remember) to snap some pictures from my mobile.Here are some.

Then,i was really tired after the game so it finish i called my sister to pick up me there and i wasn't in a good mood to go to ampang point.So i went home while other guys went to ampang point as i thought i can go to ampang point another day.Hope so.At home,i clean up my thing at hall after refreshing myself.Then,i wacthed tv until i decided to online.End of 'rushing for awhile'.

4 comments:

shhnz said...

enjoy nampak..
its that ng?

TeVaN said...

yep2..
anda btol..die ng..

shhnz said...

sape lg yg ade.
kurang perasan ark

TeVaN said...

afiq,ng,faris n adek2 die,sanesh,kelvin,inthiran,balaram....