Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tee you are destroying my ruined life..

I'm innocent and I didn't do anything to you.You shouldn't do this to me.I'm suffering because of you.Deep in your heart there should be some little sympathy for me.Don't you?.Never mind.I will just try to forget about this and go on with my ruined life.There will no revenge for you although you did this to me without any sympathy or what so ever.One thing is for sure you had worsen my ruined life and there will impact on my life forever.I'm just a tiny little human with ruined life but a innocent human.Remember that.

3 comments:

shhnz said...

u dont have 2 care bout her.she is a b.tch!!

Fera Zaemri said...

yea!damn u tee!ahahahahahaha.asl pregnant jew,angin ahmar ko dtg.len kali xyah pregnant kn sng!ahhahahaaha.xpnat2 kew asyik bsalin jew!

Anonymous said...

huwaaa..
are u talking about tee lian hong???
dye buat ape??
-pnut