Monday, August 18, 2008

Holidays sucks...

Why in the world when we at school we will always want holiday but when we get the holiday we said it boring and sucks all and some do enjoy their holidays...Well they are lucky because my holidays sucks but actually it wasn't that sucks because i do have some fun time with my friends this holidays.I think i will be going out very often this holidays to hang out with my friends and after my father canceled trip to Cherating so i think it worth it.With a week long exam finishes i think i deserved it although i didn't study well.OMG,i don't know the result but for sure i would be scolded by my mother and maybe by grace for sejarah..hehe..to grace, grace i think i did study well for sejarah but i don't know i did the exam well or not..So,i would like to make early apologise to you.About the holiday,i really hope that i will get chance to follow my father to singapore.I really really want it damn much although it just a day to singapore.Actually is about my grandmum who is sick and admitted to hospital.So get well soon..So that's it for now and for your info i finializing one article about few persons in my class with their pictures...N i'm making a early apologise to you all who involve in my arcticle....i hope that you don't get angry..

2 comments:

Fera Zaemri said...

ouh.aq turut simpati.aq doakn nenek ko shat.erm.holiday sucks?50% je aq stuju.hahahahahaha:p

shhnz said...

sorry bout ur grandma....and gud luck about ur other mum who is totally concerned about ur history marks.ahaks