Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woah!

Woah!..that one word can explain a lot.True or not I’m going to update my after all the thing i went since last year which i last updated my blog.I should been updating frequently after december 2009 but i don’t know what went wrong and everything seems moving fast.Now in month of july of 2010!Yeah..u guess it right..Almost year i give a break to my blog and a lot things happened mean while that break.
As you know,i now staying Cheras and its kinda suit me afterall.Different people and environment with everything seem perfect with just one thing..Traffic jam!.Its like a shit but lucky enough everyplace are nearer now and can reach within one hour period.Love to walk around kl especially in night..i missing the moment.Then,now i’m doing gardening a lot making it much beautiful and can’t wait to finish it.People are much friendly here too.
Even there is a break for my blog but somehow my life move on too.I may not manage to achieve my ambition to be a pilot after all.Too much objection from my family and i don’t dare to do anything against parents consent.Scared may bring bad luck later.Its been proven ok.So,i’m doing a-level in law at Brickfields Asia College.At first,i thought i won’t like the place and environment but later i found out its the perfect place.Really!.I loving the lectures,new friends and even the college.But surely i really had to struggle and study hard.I already enjoyed too much during school time specialy during form4 and form5.Best moments!.Opps!..I think should apologise for inconvience cause to teachers.Sorry!Just there are few issues which made behaviour like that.
Now,i’m going change the title and probably my blog’s skin too.Going to write more universal and involve more issues but less about my life.I will keep updating too..

2 comments:

Marzuqi said...

wah bgs2!
jd lawyer ar ko pas nie!
x pe nnt aku da jd pilot aku bg ko byk2 tix free eh!
muahahaha...
Gud Luck & All The Best! =D

TeVaN said...

haha...okie2..
ko cpt2 la jd pilot..
hehe..
thnx..u 2!..:)