Saturday, May 23, 2009

happy teacher's day..


I know it's late to wish happy teacher's day but i do like to post it and wish happy teacher's day to all the teachers out there.Teachers are great although they make us hurt sometimes and makes us happy sometimes but it's actually for our own good.However,sometimes it will no fair when the teachers are treating us and other students but the world is like that which is without any fair at all.We should think positive and move on with our journey and with the people who are supporting us.Some teachers will be supporting us and some may not and some just don't care about it.So,I'm thanking the teachers who are supporting me and giving a lot encouragement although they realise who am i.I know that i do give problem to some teacher and i hope they will forgive me because i never mean it at all eventhough i did it for some reasons.When the teachers are scolding me i know what i did and my mistakes and i always think positively.Since i was young,the teachers are the one who guides me a lot and really appreciate it.I really thankful that i meet some of them in my life.They are the special one.Happy Teacher's day.

No comments: