Tuesday, March 31, 2009

things i did in the past n need changes..

Since the last major exam which is pmr i did a lot of things which i know it is wrong but i still did it.Maybe tons of wrong doings of mine can be found if we did a list.Now,it had been more than 1 year but i still stick to it although i need to change.It affecting everybody as i know nowadays and most don't even know about it.But i really i need to change and i really mean business now.In about 6 months,i'm going to have another major exam and one of most important in my life and brings some meaning to my family and some people but i don't want to make them frust with me.I really love make changes now and hope it wasn't to late for a change.I guess most of people even won't think about my wrong doings as i kept secret for a long time and it will kept as secret forever to be forgotten or old memoirs i had been through.So for most you maybe notice the change but forget it because it won't be repeated anymore.I just want to be happy and went through a simple but enjoyable life.

1 comment:

Aku (: said...

Yeah, go Tevan go! haha, jangan cakap tak tau sapa aku pulak :D