Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Busy week..

Its really been a marathon week since I went to college every single day from Monday to Sunday.Yeah,including weekends!Luckly,Saturday I had a chance to have fun after class.My college mates and I went to times square but the road really jammed up. Frustrating enough I really stres up when I stuck in traffic jam and unfortunately one of my friend become my victim.Sorry!I was screaming and scolding him.Its really annoying afterall.
Back to Monday,I had class on afternoon as usual and Tuesday as usual the whole day but on Wednesday spent some time at starbuck in morning before continue on class at afternoon.Thusrday should be a class but it was postponed last minute and I already at college so we all just discuss of the group topic which my group going to present on next Monday.
Friday , fortune enough the replacement wasn’t cancelled or postponed.I really had fun day on Friday.There was a surprise birthday party to one of my friend.I hope it wasn’t late enough to wish you happy belated birthday! Then,one my classmate was from Singapore and the problem is every single lectures will tease him about Singapore.I really do pity you Singaporean!No offence by the way.
Saturday and Sunday,I should be sleeping at home until afternoon but since there was class specially for us so I went to the in really sleeping mode I guess.Lectures was nice and really helpful but I guess there was some time I fall asleep.Not my fault since its on weekend and lecture was boring.But as you know,I went out after class on Saturday.Afterall,Saturday should be an outing day!I only reached home at 10pm maybe had too much fun.On Sunday,I was really tired so just went home after class and slept!
I guess my family members really miss me last week since I seldom at home!..J

No comments: